**I cherish WoodType posters. I cherish the inconsistency of the print, the fact the letters don’t always line up and sometimes the fact that some letters were missing and other typefaces were substituted in. **
**Save $5 on each of my Illustrator products – Just $11 for a limited time!**
Unfortunately I own no access to the splendid machinery. So I’ve built a tool set that enables you to quickly create your very own Woodtype layouts by simply dragging and dropping the letters onto your artboard like you were actually selecting them from a type drawer.
Rather than produce a font which would give you the same search for every time, I own used Illustrator’s powerful symbol libraries to develop it super easy for you to choose your own way the letters disappear together.
exercise this product to develop money producing your own prints / cards to sell on art stores like Etsy, Society6, NotOnTheHighstreet, etc.
**Still not convinced, then download a free sample to try out **
– Condensed Slab Rough Library » http://d.pr/f/180ql
**Or watch a quick video: **
**What you bag**
– 4 WoodType Symbol Libraries (Extended Sans, Extended Slab, Condensed Sans, Condensed Slab).
– Clean and Rough versions
– Bonus Shapes Library (Pointing finger, Stars, Wood Blocks, Additional Characters)
– Quick Start Guide PDF
– Adobe Illustrator CS3 and above.
– For Photoshop users check out WoodBlock Printing Press Kit https://crmrkt.com/JqO81
– exercise for all commercial & personal work
own fun creating and please feel free to bag in contact if you own any questions.