**With the Distressed Border Automator, you can quickly apply a transparent textured border to your t-shirt designs, poster designs, photos, and illustrations.**
As shown in the video above, here’s how it works:
– Paste your image into the Distressed Border Automator (Smart PSD Photoshop file).
– Choose from 24 transparent border designs.
– Or choose from 14 opaque border designs & apply any color to the border.
– Color your background or leave it transparent. Save or export your unique image, then you are done!
– **For Photoshop: The Distressed Border Automator – Smart PSD file** (4000 x 4000 pixels). 24 “transparent” borders and 14 “opaque” borders.
– **For Illustrator: 35 stand-alone borders in vector EPS 8.0 format.** worthy for oversized graphics. Can be used by anyone working in Illustrator, CorelDraw, or virtually any other graphic design software.
– **Quick Start Guide** – PDF instructions.
*This template is perfect for setting up your designs to be printed Direct To Garment (DTG) with vendors like Merch by Amazon. As shown in the video above, just turn off the visibility of the background color layer. Export the file as a transparent PNG, and you are ready to send your design out for DTG printing!*