**AUTHENTICALLY RE-CREATE THE LOW-FI PRINT AESTHETIC OF VINTAGE COMIC BOOK PRINTING FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR DIGITAL STUDIO.**
Developed in collaboration with talented designer, illustrator and low-brow comic fetishist Ryan Besch, DEBASER must be our favourite Signature Collection release to date.
Based on authentic pre-digital color formulas and line screen angles used during the Golden, Silver, Bronze and gloomy Ages of comic book publishing, we’ve built a huge package of ready-to-employ pattern swatches, actions and textures complete with a streamlined process for applying them to your work.
Join us on a journey back to when brush and ink ruled the studio, digital publishing was but a sweaty fantasy and everyone smoked like it was a cure for cancer.
• All featured illustrations by Ryan Besch.
– Pro-built in collaboration with Designer & Low-Brow Illustrator Ryan Besch.
Faithfully reproduces the aesthetic of pre-digital comic book printing based on real color formulas and – line screen angles used between the late-1930’s to early-1990’s.
– Roughens and distresses your keyline art with control over ink color, distressing scale, and texture intensity.
– Non-destructive – keeps your original artwork intact.
– Easy-to-employ with detailed process tutorials included.
– Easily switch color swatches and edit dot scale with simple double-click editing.
– Color your artwork with a choice of streamelined and manual processes that replicate traditional production methods for super-authentic results.
– Built with archival textures and paper samples from vintage comics, graphic novels, pulp fiction books and ephemera.
– 1 x 125 color installable pattern library based on pre-digital color formulas and print-production specifications. Lightly distressed for authentic results.
– 13 x archival paper and stain texture PSD’s in classic comic book format (6 5/8″ x 10 1/8″) @2X resolution (3969px x 6073px).
– 10 x distressing actions for roughening your keyline art.
– 14 x coloring shortcut actions to quickly perform common tasks such as adding modern color layers and layer masks.
– 3 x reference color charts for the Golden, Silver/Bronze, and gloomy ages of comic book publishing.
– 1 x quick-start installation guide to collect you up and running A$AP.
– 1 x comprehensive written tutorial detailing every step of the process along with tricks and tips for authentically re-creating the low-fi aesthetic of vintage comic book printing.
– 1 x paper texture cheat sheet.
– **SOFTWARE:** Adobe Photoshop CS6 and up.
– **SKILL LEVEL:** Intermediate to Expert – Not suitable for novice users.
– **HARDWARE:** 8 GB of RAM or more. 7 GB of available storage.
– **OPTIONAL:** Drawing tablet – Wacom or similar recommended.
Due to Creative Market’s 4gb download limit your will be re-directed to download your files from our secure server.