A Photoshop template file to attend you create realistic words in all the glory of cursive neon.
– 1 PSD files of letters, numbers and some punctuation.
– Layered shadows and letters for customisation of each character.
– Set up ready to exercise in a well organised layered file.
– Change background or foreground colour.
– Clean and realistic peek.
– Custom designed in 3D and converted to layered graphics.
– Separated and movable letters.
– On transparent. Just shroud the background in Photoshop.
Please note: This is *NOT* a font or a vector file.
The full file contains the entire alphabet layout as seen in gallery images 2&3 at 4961w x 3508h pixels. Each letter is approx 450x450px @ 300 dpi. Each letter has an on and off state, each contained within Photoshop layer folders. Just turn off the letter layers you don’t want and drag the letters to position, or drag each letter to a original document. Adjust colour and level of type through adjustment layers.
This product requires a basic understanding of how to exercise Photoshop.
Here is a Photoshop demo of making the “What?” image where I choose you through the process of getting various finishes – Cursive Neon Type Demo – https://youtu.be/d-dVkw4HFfQ
If you liked this, you might also like: