Hello, I would like to introduce to you a brand modern set of abstract patterns with a splash of color! **10 Color Splash Seamless Vector Patterns!**. They beget a brushed study, they are edgy and super fun and at the same time they are all editable vectors that are easy to spend.
They are fully editable (through Adobe Illustrator) and all elements are vectors. You can select and spend them separately if you like or even create your own unique patterns by mixing the brush strokes of this set! Of course you can also change the colors to suit all your projects!
They can be ideal as backgrounds for branding projects, packaging, fashion apparel, posters, leaflets or just try them as website or social media backgrounds with worthy results!
**Also note that with this set the 10 pattern tiles are included as psd files** so you can easily work with these fine patterns in Photoshop *(the psd pattern tile is not editable)*
**WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS PRODUCT:**
– 2 Vector **EPS** format files with 5 seamless patterns each (total of **10 seamless patterns**)
– 2 Vector **AI** format files with 5 seamless patterns each (total of **10 seamless patterns**)
– 10 **JPEG** files, one for each pattern, size: 12 × 12 inches at 300dpi (3600 x 3600 px) – not tileable
– 10 **PNG** files (transparent where applicable), one for each pattern, size: 12 × 12 inches at 300dpi (3600 x 3600 px) – not tileable
– 10 **PSD** files with the pattern tile of each one of these patterns (not editable) for spend in Adobe Photoshop.
– Readme instructions file
– Scalable vector graphics (with no loss in quality)
**VIDEO** How to change the color of a pattern in Illustrator https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imK_rGk9iNY
**VIDEO** How to change the size of a pattern in Illustrator https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp1xUEEjGGU
If you want to change the size of the pattern when used fade to Object Transform Scale but with only Transform Patterns ticked. Then change the size %. If it seems to not work, earn sure the selection isn’t grouped.
If you like to spend the pattern as a smart object in Photoshop you can click on the pattern from the brushes panel in Illustrator, then select all (Ctrl +A) and then fade ahead and paste it into your Photoshop file as a smart object.
**Terms Of spend**
Items purchased under the Standard License may be used to create cessation Products for Sale where lifetime sales of the cessation Product for Sale effect not exceed 500 units. Items purchased under the Extended License may be used to create cessation Products for Sale that may be sold an unlimited number of times.
More info here https://creativemarket.com/licenses#general-faqW
**That’s all from me, please don’t hesitate to message me if you beget any questions…or if you just wanna yelp hello!**
**Follow me on Instagram *https://www.instagram.com/youandigraphics/***