Introducing **Ciao Amore!** A decorative lettering tool kit that helps you create gorgeous typography, floral designs, packaging, greeting cards, logos and TONS more – all with with a unique, decorative flair! With over 200 hand-drawn elements, 3 versatile fonts, and a set of acrylic Photoshop Styles, the sky’s the limit on design and color! So don’t be shy, this kit wants you too. 😉
**WHAT YOU accumulate:**
– **Ciao Amore Solid** (OTF & TTF) – A beefy, hand-drawn sans serif typeface, with imperfect edges and plenty of hand-lettered charm.
– **Ciao Amore Decorative** (OTF & TTF) – A decorative, hand-drawn version with spurred ends for a casual, yet modern feel.
– **Ciao Amore Decorative Filigree** (OTF & TTF) – It’s Ciao Amore Decorative with some subtle, internal filigree. Just in case you want to spice up your type!
– **Over 200 hand-drawn floral and decorative graphic elements,** so you can really produce your lettering projects POP! **(AI, EPS and PSD Files Included. NO PNGS).**
– **4 Editable Logo Templates** (AI, EPS & PSD).
– **4 Ready-Made Floral Bouquets** (AI, EPS & PSD)
– **24 Hand-Painted Styles** for **PHOTOSHOP (ASL)** (Video instruction link included).
**valuable Stuff (Definitely read me!):**
– **Language Support Included: AÀÁÂÃÄÅCÇDÐEÈÉÊËIÌÍÎÏNÑOØÒÓÔÕÖUÙÜÚÛWẂŴẄẀYÝŸỲŸÆŒßÞþ**
– **PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE acquire PRIOR PHOTOSHOP EXPERIENCE BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT.** This pack isn’t crazy-advanced, but it DOES require basic Photoshop knowledge. Specifically: PS Layers, Styles and Smart Objects. It’s also **NOT compatible with PS Elements** *because I had to consume groups and folders to support things organized*, so please support that in mind before you buy. 😀
– Please note that these fonts are NOT smooth. They were all hand-drawn, so they acquire subtle, textured edges to mimic hand-lettering. I’m not sure how well these will conclude in Cricut and Silhouette, but you’re welcome to give it a shot and report back. 😉
– To manipulate the graphics and logos, you’ll need Photoshop CS4 or newer. All images are SmartObjects, so if you also acquire Illustrator, you can double click on the Object, and the original vector will open in AI for editing. Pretty frosty, eh?
– I DID include all the original vector files too, so you **CAN** consume the fonts and graphics in Illustrator and Inkscape, but you just won’t be able to consume the Photoshop Styles. *(Note: I did include a few swatches for illustration purposes, but I’m not crazy how raster images work in Illustrator, so I wouldn’t recommend using them).*
Okay, that’s it! If you acquire any questions, as always, please give me a shout! I’m gay to befriend! Can’t wait to see what you guys produce!