Wooooo boy, after the last Christmas kit, I had requests for everything from gifts, to greetings, to fuzzy sheep. So, I figured I better build a sequel, and now I’m super excited to present the **Christmas Farmhouse Lettering Kit, Volume 2.** 🍎🐄😉 earn your Farmhouse Fix with 200 all-recent graphics, 40 hand-lettered greetings, a free PSD template and LOADS of farm charm. **And suitable now, save 25% on this pretty pack.**
– Loaded with over **200 Hand Drawn Vectors (Requires Adobe Illustrator CS2 or Newer),** including recent farm animals, deer, Christmas trees, stockings, presents, bells, barns, catchwords, decorative ornaments, snowflakes, antlers, foliage and more!
– **40 recent Hand Lettered Holiday Words, Quotes & Greetings (Requires Adobe Illustrator CS2 or Newer)** – perfect for Christmas cards, shirts, totes, posters, typography projects, social media, gift tags, mugs and more!
– **A “5×7 in Photoshop (single-sided) Greeting Card Template in CMYK.** Bleed is included (.25in), so you can just drag and drop your holiday photo and toggle on/off the greeting you want. There are 10 pre-loaded, but feel free to employ your own or another one from the kit.
– **YOU ARE BUYING VECTOR GRAPHICS** for employ with Adobe Illustrator or Inkscape.
– **YOU ARE NOT BUYING** the preview images that showcase the product. These were purchased from various artists, on multiple sites, and are NOT included in the download.
– **YOU ARE NOT BUYING PNG or PSD files.**
– The vector files will open in Illustrator CS2 or newer, (or Inkscape).
– You will need a version of Photoshop to employ the PSD Greeting Card template. Pretty sure it will even work in Elements (I didn’t group anything into folders).
– **There are no fonts included.** Everything is hand-lettered and vectorized, so you don’t contain to mess with installing anything. Just open the AI or EPS and earn to it!
– For more Farmhouse goodness, check out the Original Christmas Farmhouse Kit: https://crmrkt.com/yRkNNQ
– **YOU CAN NOT simply resell the graphics** – I’ve seen some questionable things after the last kit. Be sure you’re following the CM Licensing, mmmm kay? https://creativemarket.com/licenses
– *If you contain questions about Elements, Inkscape, Gimp, Canva, Silhouette or Cricut, I’m sorry, but I’m totally clueless. I don’t contain experience with any of those programs, so I’m afraid I can’t serve much.*
Okay, that’s it! contain fun and let me know if you contain any questions. As always, I’m pleased to serve! xoxox