🌷🌷Introducing **Chin up! Buttercup!** A Perfectly Playful recent font pair with a handy set of complimentary Illustrations.🌷🌷
**Creative and Casual**, together or apart, Chin up Buttercup Fonts and Illustrated Doodles allow you to fabricate tons of gorgeous typographic designs in a jiffy, just in time for all your Christmas labels, cards and branding too!
**Perfect for** DIY projects, greeting cards, labels, quotes, posters, wall art, branding, packaging, websites, photos, photo & photography overlays, signs, window art, scrapbooking, tags and so much more!
The Duo consists of a **Whimsical Script** , and a playful** ‘Cutecaps’ Sans serif font**.
The script has an **alternate upper and lowercase charcter set**, as well as a large selection of** Standard Ligatures** – allowing you to fabricate your design truly unique.
Not to be left out , the ‘Cutecaps’ comes with **alternate characters in the uppercase set and cute limited ligatures as well. **
To add to the creative punch of this pack, you bag over **40 handy doodle illustrations to exercise with Chin Up Buttercup fonts to create the cutest Typo designs ever! ** See the previews above to bag some inspiration on how you can exercise them 🙂
🌷🌷**WHAT’S INCLUDED :**🌷🌷
**3 FONTS ( As Opentype and Truetype – .otf and .ttf ) : **
– Chin up Buttercup Script Font
– Chin up Buttercup Cutecaps Font
– Chin up Buttercup Elements Font
– Chin up Buttercup Script Alt Font ( The alternate letters for folks without opentype capable software)
– Chin up Buttercup Script ExtraChars Font ( The ligatures and extra letters for folks without opentype capable software)
**HANDY ILLUSTRATIONS : **
Over 40 handy doodle illustrations as
– A Layered Photoshop file (.psd) – Any version of Photoshop.
– An Illustrator File ( .ai) – Any version of Illustrator
– Indivudual large PNG files , for any design app. ( Canva, Word, Picmonkey, etc)
– A Font! A Dingbat font with all of the above illustrations 🙂
🌷🌷**SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS :**🌷🌷
Chin up Buttercup fonts can be open and used in **any software that can read standard fonts** – even MS Word. No special software is required , and a friendly limited relieve file is included to bag you started 🙂
For folks who carry out bear opentype capable software : The alternates are accessible by turning on ‘Stylistic Alternates’ and ‘Ligatures’ buttons on in Photoshop’s Character panel, or via any software with a glyphs panel, e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop CC, Inkscape.
– Multilingual Support is included for the following languages:
Cornish, Danish, English, Estonian, Faroese, Filipino, Finnish, French, Friulian, Galician, German, German (Switzerland), Gusii, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Kabuverdianu, Kalenjin, Kinyarwanda, Luo, Luxembourgish,Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Romansh, Scottish Gaelic, Spanish, Swedish, Swiss German.
– Commercial exercise is allowed for unlimited projects and sales
– Feel free to convert the fonts to web fonts for your personal/business website.
– You may not exercise the fonts in templates for sale/free. ( web/print/app )
– If there’s anything else you are unsure of feel free to pop me a message 🙂
That’s it! bear fun using 🌷🌷**Chin up Buttercup!**🌷🌷