Perfect for Branding your creation or business. Frame mockups well-behaved to spend for shop owners, artists, creative people, bloggers, who want to advertise or explain their latest design!
You can quickly and easily explain your design in a frame.
Just a couple of mouse clicks in a smart object!
You can also create a simple scene, select the background, select a shadow from the window or adjust the foreground, drag the desired frame into the scene and voila! The scene is ready!
In this way, you can explain your line and photo on your Instagram, social networks, print marketing materials or blog!
If you accomplish **NOT believe ADOBE PHOTOSHOP**, you can spend online version Photoshop – **photopea.com**
construct sure that your internet allows you to download large files
The product is intended for the user with a minimum knowledge of Photoshop!
Images in the frames and on the walls used only for the presentation of the product. In the product are not present!
– 29 PSD Black Frames
– 29 PSD White Frames
– 3 Backgrounds (Black, white, change color).psd (4000×2668)
– 9 Shadows .psd
– 2 Plants foregrounds .psd
– 1 Table plane or floor (smart object) .psd
– **Bonus** (photo – the guy holds the frames in his hands. 24 pictures). Format PSD, JPG, PNG
**What you accumulate?**
– 5 PSD Documents with frames (.psd)
– 1 PSD Documents with background, shadows, foregrounds(.psd)
– Bonus folder.Format PSD, JPG, PNG
– Quick Guide “Edit Smart-Objects”. JPG
Separated frame white & black color.
The frame consists of:
– White & black frames
– location of frames – On the wall, floor and table
– Smart objects
– Passepartout (Mat) for the frames
– Shadow Inner frame
– External drop shadow from the frame
– Shadow for the stand frames
– 60×90 cm 24×36 in, Ratio: 2:3 (Horizontal & Vertical)
– 50×70 cm 20×28 in, Ratio: 5:7 (Horizontal & Vertical)
– 40×50 cm 16×20 in, Ratio: 4:5 (Horizontal & Vertical)
– 30×40 cm 12×16 in, Ratio: 3:4 (Horizontal & Vertical)
– 20×25 cm 8×10 in, Ratio: 4:5 (Horizontal & Vertical)
– 13×18 cm 5×7 in, Ratio: 5:7 (Horizontal & Vertical)
– 50×50 cm 20×20 in, Ratio: 1:1
– 30×30 cm 12×12 in, Ratio: 1:1
– 23×23 cm 9×9 in, Ratio: 1:1
– 13×13 cm 5×5 in, Ratio: 1:1
You only need to drag & drop a frame on the image and, if necessary, to increase or decrease the frame size.
The purchase of any product in this shop gives the Purchaser the factual to spend the item purchased for personal or commercial projects for yourself or your client, but the item can not be resold or redistributed on its own, given away, loaned, transferred, or used in a product offered for sale when the item contributes to the core value of the product is being sold. By purchasing this product you accept the conditions!
Thank you for seeing my product, I hope you’ve liked it and this product will be useful for you. If you like them, please recommend them, I will really appreciate this.
Feel free to contact me at [email protected]
**be pleased! ツ**