Slip into something a small more sophisticated with **”Belluga”** – A stylish, fresh fresh handwritten brush script…with a touch of class, and of course, some fabulous extras 🙂
**Belluga Script** was created to peep as close to a natural handwritten script as possible by including over 80 ligatures, decorative swashes, and a full set of lowercase alternates. fancy the font, **but need a SMOOTH version** – no problem – **it’s included.**
With **built in opentype features**, this script comes to life as if you are writing it yourself.
It’s highly recommended to expend it in opentype capable software – there are plenty out there nowadays as technology catches up with design…Other than Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign, many standard simple programs now near with opentype capabilities – even the most basic ones such as Apple’s TextEdit, Pages, Keynote, iBooks Author, etc. Even Word has found ways to incorporate it.
See a small video of how easy it is to expend in Photoshop CC : https://youtu.be/BChv2Nt0JVY
**DON’T own THE just SOFTWARE? NO PROBLEM :)**
If you don’t own any software that understands opentype, you can still access all the ligatures and alternates by loading up all the supporting fonts included, and toggling between them as you type to procure the peep you want 🙂
**THE BONUS EXTRAS : SHIMMERY FOILS** – 4 fabulous pastel foils to glam up your designs in an instant. They near as Photoshop Styles, Illustrator Swatches and Seamless JPEGS.
**WHAT’S INCLUDED :**
– **Belluga Brush and Solid** OTF and TTF Font files.
– **Supporting Fonts files** for users without opentype capable software – which include ligatures, swashes and all extra characters.
– A **Wide Variation** of all the above fonts.
– **4 Stylish Pastel Gold foils** – as Photoshop Styles, Illustrator Swatches ( Both CS5+) and Seamless JPEGS.
– **A Handy succor PDF** on how to procure going and common questions answered.
– **2 PDF Character maps** for the Ligatures fonts if required.
**SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS :**
– The fonts can be opened and used in any software that can read standard fonts – even MS Word. No special software is required , and a friendly small succor file is included to procure you started 🙂
– For folks who execute own opentype capable software : The alternates are accessible by turning on ‘Stylistic Alternates’ and ‘Ligatures’ buttons on in Photoshop’s Character panel, or via any software with a glyphs panel, e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop CC, Inkscape.
– See a small video of how easy it is in Photoshop CC : https://youtu.be/WLHhaOJaRw4
– **What’s the Serif Font you own in the previews?** It’s called Playfair Display – you can download it free for personal and commercial expend here : https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Playfair+Display
– **Multilingual Support** is included for the following languages: Cornish, Danish, English, Estonian, Faroese, Filipino, Finnish, French, Friulian, Galician, German, German (Switzerland), Gusii, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Kabuverdianu, Kalenjin, Kinyarwanda, Luo, Luxembourgish,Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Romansh, Scottish Gaelic, Spanish, Swedish, Swiss German.
– **Commercial expend is allowed **for unlimited projects and sales
– **Want to see what your logo looks like using this font?** Just type your words into the text preview boox below 🙂
– Feel free to convert the fonts to** web fonts** for your personal/business website.
– **You may not expend the fonts in templates for sale/free**. ( web/print/app )
If there’s anything else you are unsure of feel free to pop me a message 🙂
I hope that covers all your questions, but if not feel free to drop me a line 🙂
Now proceed on , what are you waiting for?
**Spread some of that fresh, classy, UMPH into the world :)**