Back to the Classics is a project that I created more out of need than anything else. As designers, we need to work on a multitude of projects from branding to wedding stationary, invitations, cards etc. we are often in need of the most basic and simple items which often are the hardest to find.
Because I was in desperate need of some old-fashioned style watercolor abstractions, I decided to develop my own, in this everlasting colour combinations. Thats when I also decided to share it with you, just in case you might find yourself also in the need to “wear that tiny black dress”.
In this collection you will find:
– 8 blush backgrounds
– 8 blush watercolor shapes
– 3 blush premade card designs
– 6 blush and burgundy backgrounds
– 3 burgundy backgrounds
– 5 burgundy watercolor shapes
– 3 blush and burgundy premade cards
– 6 navy and blush backgrounds
– 2 navy backgrounds
– 5 navy watercolor shapes
– 3 navy and blush premade card designs
– 4 gold splatters to add to your designs
– 12 geometric (polygonal) shapes
– 4 geometric filled in designs as a **bonus**!
All files are very high quality and 300 dpi resolution, png and jpeg formats. They work with any graphic software. Suggested employ as seen in the slides.