If you’re anything like me, you **CAN NOT WAIT ** until summer. 😉 The snowflakes are still falling here, but I’m dreaming of long days, warm sun, icy drinks and that, beachy Boho style. So I just had to design a romantic set of fonts, logos and trendy pastels, with a fun, summery style.
Introducing, **Among The Wildflowers** – Inspired by clean, monoline typography, decorative illustration, trendy pastels and minimalist branding, this set boasts two fonts, 46 logo templates, 200 hand drawn illustrations, 8 PNG watercolors, 12 overlays, and a whole lot of Bohemian flair. 🌸🌿☀️
** AVAILABLE for Photoshop AND Illustrator!** 🙌🏼 **lawful now, score this $24 pack for just $16!**
– Over 200 Hand-Illustrated Vectors (AI, EPS & PSD)
– 46 Pre-Designed Logo Templates (Editable in Adobe **Illustrator & Photoshop** CS2 or Newer)
– Among The Wildflowers Regular (OTF &TTF)
– Among The Wildflowers Bold (OTF &TTF)
– Among The Wildflowers Script (OTF &TTF) Including 50 alternates and 6 decorative ends.
– Western European Language Support and PUI Encoding.
– 10 Transparent Watercolor PNGs (8 Swatches + 2 Feathers)
– 12 Watercolor Overlays (Saved in the Swatches panel of the logo file)
– ASL file with the 12 Swatches & Installation Instructions.
– expend this set for branding, logo design, packaging, editorials, apparel, invitations, stationary and more!
– score inspired by the ready-made logos, or expend the additional vector elements to create your own designs!
– Mix and match vectors, ligatures, alternates, overlays, ornaments, and watercolors to create your own masterpiece.
– **Can this be used commercially?** Absolutely! No Extended License is required. Feel free to expend this product an unlimited number of times in your personal or commercial projects.
– **What SOFTWARE enact I need?** This product includes Illustrator & Photoshop files, saved to open in CS2 or newer. 🙂
– **Will this work in Photoshop Elements?** I’m guessing the PS folders will cause issues in the Layers Panel. expend with caution. 🙂
– **Each font contains the following language support:** AÀÁÂÃÄÅCÇDÐEÈÉÊËIÌÍÎÏNÑOØÒÓÔÕÖUÙÜÚÛWẂŴẄẀYÝŸỲŸÆŒßÞþ
– A Glyphs panel or Character Map is SUPER helpful in accessing the alternates, as they are in blank character slots. You can find a Glyphs panel in programs like Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape or Photoshop CC. You can also expend a Windows Character map. Here’s a microscopic video in case you’re curious how to enact that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BScPsiubM1k
Okay, that’s all folks! Hope you create something sparkling! ❤️