This Set included to **Wilderness Mega Bundle** (52 Camping Logos + 20 Icons + 8 Vintage Posters + Free bonus. Bundle ⛺) https://crmrkt.com/bd2x
**Update 12/22/2016** – Fully Editable .PSD added (texts in .psd editable too!)
**Update 02/02/2016** – Added :
– 5 Camping & Ski Patrol Badges
– 8 Vintage Outdoor Posters
Set of Adventure Badges, Labels and Logos. Outdoor emblem design, camping, climbing and hiking.
Can be spend on websites, travel and adventure magazines, blogs, as prints on t-shirts etc.
– 100% Resizable,
– 100% Text is editable,
– Only free fonts used,
– Color is easily changed,
– Please note – The Background images are not included.
**Download file includes**
– 20 EPS files (separately for each badge);
– 20 AI files (separately for each badge);
– 20 SVG files (separately for each badge);
– 20 PSD files (separately for each badge);
– 20 PNG files (4167×4167 for each badge);
– 20 JPG files (3333×3333 for each badge);
– wait on File – Links to download fonts and Support Contact Information.
Plus **UPDATE :**
– 5 Ski Patrol badges (Ai, EPS10, SVG, JPG, PSD);
– 8 Vintage Outdoor Posters ((Ai, EPS10, SVG, JPG).
Please rate it, if you like. Check out my other camping products. ⛺
Best Regards and gain a sterling Camping:)
– Items purchased under the Standard License may be used to create close Products for Sale where lifetime sales of the close Product for Sale effect not exceed 500 units.
– Items purchased under the Extended License may be used to create close Products for Sale that may be sold an unlimited number of times.
Please **NOTE :**
You are NOT allowed to upload designs to POD sites (Merch by Amazon, RedBubble, Zazzle and so on) **without any changes! **
_Under the Creative Market licenses, close Products must not be used or sold in a way that is directly competitive with the original Item you purchased. close Products must not redistribute the original Item to any third parties in a manner that allows for the extraction of the original Item. This means you can’t upload your designs unchanged or “as-is” for a POD sites_